Monday, November 21, 2005

Selling shoes in African?

A company manufactures shoes as well as selling it. There are these 2 salesperson, asked to go to Africa to assess the possibility of building a factory there to manufacture shoes. Here are the conversations between the salespersons and their boss after the recee and assessment.

Salesperson A: Boss, I think you will lose $$ if you were to open a factory there. Those Africans do not wear shoes at all. So it is very hard to sell? So just throw away the idea lar...

Salesperson B: Boss, I have a great news for you!!! I see the opportunity there... we have the whole market since no one has done it before. If everyone buys one, we sure make a big money!!! Quick come!!!

You see... we can have two different response w.r.t. certain thing. It depends on how you perceive it, either to be negative or super positive. We have the choice of deciding how we want to look at it.

So nothing is absolute except for our Lord God

No comments: