Within 30 minutes, I've got 2 news, both related to lives.
The mother-in-law of a church leader passed away this morning. I think the wife must be very sad and all grieved
GF told me she is pregnant! I am happy for her. But she scared of losing the job and baby is now unstable.
No matter what happens, God is still in control!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was on a roller coaster last weekend. Thankfully God still speaks to me via different people. Need to stay cool, get out of the crowd and spend time with God.
PDA - Pray, Discern and Action. It is only when you face the problems bravely and learn to overcome all these by His might and grace. Seek His direction and observe whether I am on the right track anot. Prayer is only the start, it should be followed by action...
The speaker guaranteed all audiences that they will encounter lots obstacles, trials and temptations in the years to come. She urged us to go back to the 'desert旷野' and have an encounter (相遇) with God. Renew your strength in Him and this is the secret of 重新得力!
Isa 40
29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
No comments:
Post a Comment