Saturday, August 19, 2006

Day 5 & 6

What a tiring trip... hehe... we are overworked!!! ;p

Met otto and folks for pipeline stuffs. Hmmm again I must say taht they appear to be very sincere and helpful! Kinda suprised but really appreciate their kind thoughts. Hope thing will go well in future as we set up the model. Had lunch at Shien Osaka again... Yummy jap food. Oh... they scheduled me to work with Howard on Monday 730am. Hmm he is a veteran with 35 yrs experiences in HP!!! 35 yrs... haha... I am not yet born. Gosh, I am getting a bit anxious and nervous wrt the learning session. Thank God that I had the courage to tell them that I am new and not familiar with many stuffs. Hope they pardon me for asking not so intelligent qns. I guess it is always good to let them know where I am so that they can set the expectatation towards me more appropriately.

Last night we went to Balboa Park. Wowo, a nice park wid many museums in that surrounding. Then there is this Giant Church Organ... i think it is roughly 50 times the normal organ size. So cool!! Too bad there wasn't a concert yesterday. Nvm, I will catch the cncert if i come to SD next round...kekek.. later on, we drove to downtown and we saw the pirate ship. It was kinda let when we reached there. So din get to visit the ship mesuem. We had nice seafood dinner at Sea village. The breeze was sooooo cooling sia...

This morning we woke up quite early as I have to rushed for my Kayak tour at La Jolla Cove ;p Kinda exciting as going to kayak in the Ocean pacific!! Kekeke... I had fun. We saw brown leopard shark, Dolphin, sea lion and Orange color fish! So nice!!!! What a wonderful experince... first time getting so close to those creatures... Then we kayak to the cave... Had some tan... alamak..

Then we had mexican food for lunch. Eh... I dun quite like it but ok lar, good to taste it at least once. Mt Soledad is a awesome place. At the tip of the mountain, we can hv a 360 view at San Diego... It is a war memorial place also, and a BIg white Cross is standing up there! Torres Pine is another scenic place, along ocean pacific also. our God is the creaor of Heaven and earth. I feel so so so tiny as I compare myself to the universe. God is so faithful as He takes care of everything in the earth.

Thank You Lord, our almighty God. You are indeed powerful as I admire Your creation!!!

Today

No comments: