I think I will miss doing colormapping in future... Having fun with rev 4 ink and I went thru the steps, procedures, my own tweaking methods, @ my own pace! Still dun understand why they need 3-4 days to cut a map ;D haha... although mine is not the perfect and final one, but I am happy with what I did
Moving on to scan and copy maps soon. Linux platform and C shell script. Something worth exploring =) Kinda look forward to work on that and of coz my SD trip and stay. Kekek...
I think tongue is really a very and super wonderful organ! Hmm these days complaints are all around in the office. Colleagues are criticizing managers openly and press them for decision. Hmm sometimes I also feel that management is a bit.... errr... chicken ler... Why they do not have the courage to make announcement? We know things change, people change and I think most of us are ready for the change. but why do they still dilly delly? Hmmm... Lord, please teach me to guard my tongue, knowing that I am Your workmanship, created in You to do good work, which You prepared in advance for me to do.
Why they haven asked me to go for VISA interview? Arghh.. losing patience... hehe... ok, stay cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment