thanks to the hotel network. All is gone when it was d/c juz now.
Anyway, i think now it's the tiem to count my blessings. God is indeed gracious and merciful to me. I am well taken care and experiencing alot here. What a fruitful trip. I truly appreciate everyhing He has given to me. Thank you, Lord.
I am thankful for the PICS people I met. Howard, Bill, Patrick, Lyn, Mike, Young, Charlie, Adrian... CBP folks: Melvin, Will, Kesh, George, Karen... Deirdre, Max and ya, Daniel Wee & Ada of coz.
This is only a start and I guess long way ahead :) I know my redeemer lives and He is gonna to carry me thru everything!
Last evening in Hilton Garden Inn..just finish packing..hahah.... gdgdg.. so happy...
Bye, San Diego. I will be back! But i hope i go portland first before coming here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment