Friday, August 28, 2009

+ take big: Part III

These are the people whom I miss :)

Mrs WONG
:) folding clothes, preparing meal, discussing with Mr during food ordering... I always can't visualize mdm doing those. Hee… but I see a different her.

Happy for her as God gives her a loving husband. I pray that God continue to protect their marriage and the life there. It would not be easy, as always but our God is the provider.

Mr NG
So you actually can cook uh! I am so proud that you're able to cope with this change and do it well! Btw, the food are quite yummy! I think she is blessed as she can entrust you who is able to take care of her and the kids. Thank you for the patience and love rendered. It is always not easy but I guess everyone need to learn that.
Somehow I think you aged a fair bit :)

Uncle Al
Why are you so handsome ler? Even mum said you're! Ha. Princess Kathy is also blessed to have you. I notice that you like to sit there alone and maybe observe people uh! Kekek.. Thank you for the patience and kindness showered to us!

Ms Peggy & Mr John
Good to have seen those smiles from your faces. Indeed I know that it's such a blessing and privilege for you three to go up north to enjoy the 'family warmth'. I am glad that you've found it! Praise the God! I mean I see the childlike faith and simple joy in your lives though our encounter is so short. Maybe I need your reference when I want to think of migrating! Hehe… No doubt Canada is a good place but it may not suit everyone. Most importantly we have to seek God's will and guidance in all these

Last words
What I like about Canada is the prairie wildlife. Saw big fat hare. Heard that it actually turns white during winter time! Unimaginable right? Ha. Fresh air fresh air, lots space, wildflowers, wide highways, beautiful houses, and maybe experiencing the weather change within a day. People keep saying the healthcare and education system is extremely good here. I think so too. But Canada has its not so nice points too. The weather can be very extreme, emphasis on Canadian experience.

it's interesting that bro and sil keep asking me about the immigration. Is Canada really a great land and greener place out there? i am unsure. Comparatively i do not think UK and US are worse off. Ha

I wont say Canada has the most beautiful landscape in the world but I enjoy admiring His creation here! Maybe I have been traveling quite a fair bit, I wont get as excited and amazed as I would want to. Oops, not proud but just a thought.

Listened to Michael Mitchell songs as I travel in Alberta. Love one of it -> I have got Canada in my pocket! Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnZlAOSEmYQ

So I need to come back and eat grass now. Baa baa baa.. Or moo moo moo...

No comments: