Friday, September 18, 2009

责任感

long weekend ahead!! Whoohoo!!

MrbirdNess, msChianti, msLong are now in Vancouver. Ha. think UncleBill must have given mrBirdnest a lecture else we wont see that ASAP email. haha... GREAT! It means the 'dream' may come true soon man! haha...

Dunno, better not to pin too much hope againz!

So what's my recent thought?


遗失的美好
Everyone just have to move on with their lives, isn't it? hehe...

责任感
Recently msGolfVV really got on my nerves. You see, I have been away for 3 weeks+ and yet some of the work are not properly completed as promised?! WHat crap is this?! Sigh, it is a matter of being responsible and accountable to what you are entrust to. I am seriously willing to trust you for your professionalism and you shall try not to disappoint people ma. Not that you need to impress me but it's our job to deliver what is required from us.

I actually hold back my complaints on her to mrBirdnest. For a few days, i was actually kinda pissed. Ha. but of course i did not get harsh on her coz i know i shouldn't.

It is only when mrBirdnest reliased that there's disagreement among the team and it just happenned to create an opprtunity for us to talk about the late and incomplete work.

Hmm apparently he knew that. Phew. I was quite surprised. Good lo, since he knows what kind of shit she has caused and I don't have to be the bad guy to report all those. Hmm... justice is in God's hand.

Somehow, I have mixed feeling. I dunno how to describe. One thing i know is, we are all adults and we are paid to work diligently. We are the steward so we need to have a sense of responsibility lo. I must keep reminding self coz i alos keep procastinating and being lazy at work!

Now msWaterLing and msGolfVV are rushing work... while i am blogging now. Why? bcoz i have already submitted my deliverables while they are trying to firefight now. not bcoz they have less time, but maybe we manage our time differently ba. All of us are adults and each one has wisdom to manage self.

I am not complaining about them. Just that it taught me to respect others as each has different preferences and working styles :) what matters most is still your credibility. Hard to earn yet easy to lose!


yeh, off to claypot soon! and night challenge! lala...

No comments: