I have a chance to talk to Ming2 again on that 10-4. Think i am too daring till i asked her face to face. ha. To my surprise, she said she has no fears if she were to bring this request to muscleOng. Hmm who do you think you are? so what if you're a senior engr? You really think that the reason is justifiable?
She mentioned that she won't do such unethical act like under table swapping. But how different it is from stealing company's time? it's like i sin, you also sin. It doesn't matter what kind of sin you commit because there is no big/small sin. All is the same! It is not that one is better than another.
sigh. I really don't comprehend. How can people still get so arrogant about their own attitude and thinking?
I am not a saint but at least we need to be conscious about it k!
No comments:
Post a Comment