Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's FPR time again!

As FPR is just around the corner, we are supposed to send mrBirdnest our accomplishments for the past one year. Interesting small talks on lunch table again!

mrLoud: BumbleBee used to be an impressionist. Also, I dun do peer review for Tao as I dont really work with her. And i wont do for CT as we have conflict of interest since we are all SnrEngr
Others: *silence*

Is that true that we cant appraise our peer when our ranks are of the same? Do you not trust your colleagues' integrity? or a 360 review is more appropriate?

Tea break time...
Ming2: I still ponder what Loud said just now.
GolfV: actually it really depends on individual
Peapea: You do not need to agree with Loud.
Ming2: Better dont let peapea appraise. *grin*
peapea: ha. fine.
Ming2: Actually it's ok to let peapea do peer appraisal as she is quite just
peapea: *stunned*

well, was that a compliment? hehehe...

No comments: