To think we tried to be early and setup and who knows we are being locked out outside the Halo room. Ha. But kind of interesting to see ICS folks via the small peeping window at the door!
Thank God for granting favors unto me. I guess in general ICS folks are happy to work and talk to me. It’s God’s grace, I do nothing to deserve that. Though there was a small hiccup, the meeting went well. And we agreed to have it quarterly!
Some reflections done after the Halo.
Why is mrBirdNest so bold that he just took back all the AIs without consulting the team? Guess he has to learn more from Bill. For a start, Bill discussed the technical details and agenda with his team before meeting us. What is more applauding is he stand by his group principle and basically he tries to shoot down whatever potential suggestions! Ha.
Glad to see Young, Mike and Howard as we are close working partners.
One eye-dropping item. msGolfV actually used the same FW to do evaluation! My goodness. We keep claiming that their improvements are insignificant and who knows, she is the one who did the review faultily. Faint. Really faint.
I also feel quite stressed out after the Halo, I can foresee more things are going towards me and they prefer me to be the contact person. It is actually not a bad idea at all as they are comfortable with me, the question is more for me. CAN I COPE? With SCF asset lead role, IP and CS main contact plus MHB WS lead, I think I won’t have enough bandwidth to handle all these. So which path should I take?
WaterLing commented something: I think you won’t stay long in BPD in my current role.
I was again being reminded of my initial passion and wants.
NicNic also shared his concern which again surprised me. He is afraid of getting an I for this year, given that there are 7 of us in intermediate group. Hmm it’s beyond us, whatever will happen and it will happen. As long as we do apart, try to justify for the contributions and role we play.
It's a nice corporate environment and yet, there is still some competitions in it. You wont always be the K, everyone just has to take turns unless you are super good. Come to think of it, if you’re real good, you may not choose to stay here. Ha. Ironic fact.
No comments:
Post a Comment