Monday, October 19, 2009

ming2 syndrome

supposed to post it before long weekend..

-----------------
so dramatic, Ming2 is just so predictable.

remember she is unahppy tha there are some undertable activities and wanna to complain to TKHan? hehe.. there is a twist this week. FaiFai is leaving and he is a season parking holder. So ming2 was saying: I dont mind about this 黑暗的东西 since it can benefit me.

errr, double standard?!

Seriously i am stunned when i heard the remarks but isn't it very true? we all are like that. Given a choice, we all want to walk in the light and detest the darkness. But once we get soem carrots from the darkness, we may not mind walking in the dark since we are fed by the carrots!

****

on a Thursday morning, she quickly dumped her bag and spoke loudly. "I have to make it clear now else i will explode. I am super buay song and i am going to take back my apology which i made yesterday"

She was so agitated that she thrashed out the not-so-pleasant incident happenned the previous late afternoon. I just stood there and let her rant at me. Apparently i am not going to suffer in silence since i think she really made some wrong assumptions. We argue for a while. She got even more angry. alamak. but I told myself: keep cool, nothing to be angry about and no quarrel.

So in the end, after she is done and i just went back to my seat. Obviously there was misunderstanding but no war.

Haiyo, why does she need to be so agitated? aduh... we all can learn to be professional and be open to comments. Many of us tend to be defensive but you don't have to be every time! just listen and discern. aduh, why a fuss? i don't understand.

anyway since I am OK with her usual 'kuan', no need to hold grudges. let her be. ha. Now i understand the purpose of our past week cell discussions. It was on Genntleness! What is gentleness? basically it is the way you deal with people based on your conviction and the way you express yourself. It is always coupled with wisdom, grace and love.

Loong weekend ahead! Pig out time!

No comments: