Friday, October 23, 2009

Halo Halo

Pretty tied down with irritating stuffs recently but still good as force to learn new thing! The upcoming halo meeting actually spiced up my life a bit. Talking about the preparation really drive me crazy uh.

golfV really handed in last min work again and to think the quality of the evaluation is really “no eyes see”. Sigh. Those ICS people really shot back and questioned the findings. Mr birdnest then made a remarks saying I shall monitor the quality of work esp to ICS.

WHAT?!

I rebut by telling him my constraints. I am to remind and not to rebuke people. Ha. Thankfully I have got all the meeting notes to cover me up, so it’s quite clear cut who does or does not meet the expectations. So it is important to keep meeting minutes, have it black and white!

I was very mean. I wrote that. Everyone just got to be professional and responsible in their works. HP pays everyone to work diligently.

Guess what. He then shot a mail to everyone. Apparently he is not happy with the work and he just kept quiet about it?! Aduh. OK lo, now golfV has to answer for that. She asked for it!!

Not that I am evil la. But you also can’t expect me to play the bad guy role while you happily be the smiley face boss.

I am tired of leading the team. Tough.

Recently I read an article. It mentioned an exchange of mail between 龙应台 and her son Andrew. The son told his mum that he is afraid that he is unable to have such a successful and high profile life as the mum. Guess what the mum said. As long as you find pride, satisfaction and joy at work, even if you are brushing hippo’s teeth in the zoo, I am still proud to have you as my son!

It’s true. We can’t really compare ourselves with others. Know what you want and be contented and satisfied with what God gives!

-------------------------------------

Wanna blog about the teary peapea the other day but I am abit lazy now.

No comments: