Monday, November 23, 2009

too much inks?!

it's weird. Not long ago I heard the same thing happened on S & L and I really laughed it off on the incident. I even accidently reminded siasia not to do that again. Now I am going through it myself which I don’t know how to handle!

Should I or should I not? Make known to them on my concern and struggle? Btw, I am unsure do they know the sensitivity for this?

So whenever we happened to discuss about it, I just agree to whatever the plan and keep quiet about it.

I am not sulking, I am happy to share vc’s joy, and I’d love to, it’s just that why can’t others be more prudent and maybe sensitive while preparing for it?

Soon I will know the verdict. Ha. Counting down.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Been busy on working for that streaky issue. I was right in the beginning, it’s white speckles related but why was there anyone believe it? Tsk tsk.

Ming2 has irresponsibly made some silly comments which created an unnecessary chaos and unhappiness. Guess what, it propagates to dajieChin and she is infected by the stupid bug which Ming2 has started! Thankfully mrLoud helped to better clarify the whole situation, we are not to fault anyone but Ming2’s remarks and busybodyness does not help at all in the investigation!

Glad to have mrLoud to help to investigate and troubleshoot. So happened that dadajie was on leave. But when she was back on Friday, it appears to me that she somehow wanted to override our findings and use it for discussion?! Nah, I seriously disagree with her way of handling.

I respect your seniority but please also respect our work and expertise in our area. Please don’t just come in and trying to nail down the root cause when you have not done any investigation on your side.

It’s clear that 3 components actually cause the issue to happen. Can’t we just objectively discuss the issue and better understand the root cause? Why is it so hard to acknowledge that your design is actually flaw. Please do not shout out loud that your end product is flawless when it is not! Each component owner has to do some tests to rule out that they are the cause. Unless there’s proof, else please do your part. Dadajie was quite forceful this morning as she happily claimed that it was my component issue. Hmm I do not think so lo, there are a few aspects lo. Arghh.. was truly annoyed!!

My take is: After weighing the risks involved, I am fine to relook into my design but I refuse to accept that it was solely due to my design.

Anyway, let msGolf handle that. I am sick of it already. Ha. Just let me know what I should do.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Recently J&M decided to pull the handbrakes when their big day is just 2 weeks away. Hmm I was shattered and upset. Why is human love so vulnerable and unpredictable? And the horror part is one day, you may get tired of you partner, after spending so much years together. Oops…

They were together since Canada schooling years. Around 10 years. My goodness. I can share the emotion and grief of the parents but honestly speaking, I do not know how to support the parents.

Time will heal, I hope.

No comments: