Sunday, December 13, 2009

Beauty & The Beast

Finally I am hitting the theatre again!!!

W!ld Rice presents Beauty & The Beast. Directed by local comedian Hossan Leong, the classic fairy tale gets a modern twist and some local flavor with Emma Yong in the lead and RJ Rosales in the role of The Beast.


I love Chua EnLai for the desiree role. SO hilarious and I am so glad to too see on the stage! So bitchy, together with 'his' sister, Brandy!!

Karen Tan, is another actress whom I like, since her appearance in Cabaret. Her voice is unique and she is able to engage the audience!

Emma Yong, yup, she is pretty. This time round I sat in the first round and I actually can see her facial expression very clearly. she has good complexion and yes, good voice too!

RJ Rosales has good voice too. I pity him for wearing the beast mask.

In short, I enjoyed the play very much!

Well, though it is a fantasy tale but it is always nice to have indulge self in such unreliastic dream! A happy ending is always favourable, what's more it is based on a famous Disney tale!

No comments: