It's amazing. Another year has passed.
God has been great to me and I am learning to focus on what has been given to me and not what I never get.
It has been a fulfilling year?! I hope.
I took on mentu class which almost drives me nut although I portray myself as the prober and not so much as a teacher. Think I am perceived as a daoshi who always ask questions without knowing the answers! So i am thankful that uncle Wesley is around to be the dictionary ;p
I reliase I have been lazy in many areas too. lazy to sms, lazy to talk, lazy to join, simply too bo chap. Bad.
Hopefully i can improve in the coming year.
God has never shortchange me, never. I gotta see it from a different perspective. ha. Like what UncleWise said, sometimes the door is only opened to me and not others. So be thankful!
Yup. i am going for my FPR soon. What should I expect ler?
No comments:
Post a Comment