Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Blessing in Disguise

Hoho, i've got a K!

It's only after we had that controversial discussion during the xmas party that I reliase after that, it's not too bad. As in, God's gift to me.

I admit that I sulk and sore since bumblebee gave me a highP only and didn't get me to the Speacialist level. I suffered thru another year by taking up the asset lead role.

Ya, once awhile I whine about the delay in 'GettingUp'. As I got the slip yesterday from mrBirdbnest, i wonder how come he didn't say about my flaw?! Er. surprise! and i don't believe it la.

Then just now dajieChin told me about what HandsomeBoss commented. I seriously doubt what had happenned. ANyway, it does not matter for now.

Back to the K thing. If i got a K last year and got myself a specialist star, i may not be getting my K with jackfruit today. Ya, bigger than peanut. ha.

So i am still thankful!! Kekeke... comparing to AM who got a K, becoming a specialist in Aug without pay increment and no peanut at all, i think... afterall, it's not a bad deal.

haha. OK, truly a blessing in Disguise!

We have a much heated topic on the rating system again just now. masterZhu was very pissed off and seriously i think both he and nicnic do not deserve a P-. What a lousy excuse Birdnest and handsome gave. Sigh. I see the fire spark and a time bomb, projected to explode soon after the shut down. hmmm...

Some of them are trying to strategize and get even with the bosses. hmmm... it's so complicated. sigh...

I cannot say i am the only one who deserve a K but i think those who faithfully deliver what they supposed to deserve a pat on their shoulders. Ranking is always relative and you dunno the kind of game you're in and the rules and the taboos. hoho...

I must agree that given the asset lead role definitely expose me and giving me a better advantage in securing the K. well, everyone will have a chance, i hope. The game will be even more exciting when it comes to specialist level. see if most of us get to 'watch' it!

No comments: