Friday, January 8, 2010

The constant in life

Thank God for the first week in 2010.

主是我的力量 高台 坚固磐石 他是我的拯救
他是我患难中随时的帮助
上帝必围绕我到永远

God shows me that no matter how hard I try to overcome the hurdles ahead by myself, He manifest His character of omnipotence and omnipresence in our lives. How great and amazing is our God!

Proverbs 19:21 says:Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purposes that prevails.

While i am still immersed in my fantasized nightmare, I heard some rumours...

Rumours saying HandsomeBoss might be leaving. You sure? I had better quickly get birdnest and him to find uncleNelson a replacement else I think I will continue to be a phatom in MHB program!

Thank God I am able to confirm the not so grounded comments. It's a great surprise to have an open talk with birdnest. Truly grateful and thankful for how I experience His guidance in this.

Also, I heard raging PHDlin has started his attacks. Hmm.. hope that the seasonalDen & birdnest are able to rebut and justify. Sigh... I dun really understand the rule of game, i just hope that there wont be too many casualties.

主 求你帮助信靠你 永不动摇

Looks like there are some opportunities ahead, I shall treasure it and try my best. He knows what I need in His time.

Been reading John Maxwell's book on 360 degree leader. Quite interesting. shall share more next time.

OK, I am supposed to work on my ICD cover letter. ha. oya, thank God for an encouraging mentor, I look forward to hear more from her coming Monday ;) Failure is not everything but most importantly is the process and having to go thru it.

The only constant in life is CHANGE

Nothing is new under the sun, as what bible says.

No comments: