Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Lord knows the way


I am clueless of how many more steps to go. And eventually will I reach the desired destination? I feel that it is important to commemorate each and every step here. It serves as standing stones which inscribe God’s blessing, guidance and providence to me. Wherever the destination be, His presence is more important than anything!

N steps to ICD

Step #1
Surfed @HP portal and found it miraculously during 2010 first WS meeting. Ha. It was posted on 17 Dec 09. Wow! So I start to seek Mel and Cheryl for their advices. I am very thankful for such friends and mentors.

Step #2
After much thinking and guess what, the mind games actually caused pimples on my forehead! My skin suffers! Hehe… I have decided to take the risk being portrayed as unfaithful, whereby the fact is I am not! I am very much look forward to the upcoming opportunities yet in order to be accountable to myself, I have decided to give it a try!
Tata, I wrote to Richard and Sara!

Step #3
Sara said she will call me. I was totally freaked out! She called. Thank God for the grace and mercy He has showered on me. I realize that being grounded here in BPD for the past years actually enrich myself by a lot. Despite all the grumbling and perhaps, unfairness, I learn by being part of the team, program and organization. All the opportunities given to me simply equip me to be a better person.
Oh ya, getting a K might have helped while securing the next meet up with Richard. Sara actually asked for the FPR rating.

OK, that’s all for now. Will there be more steps to share? It’s up to my Lord in heaven. My Lord knows the way!

No comments: