Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pop corn time!

The recent EXP interview was pretty amusing. As what dajie said, we can sit back, get a popcorn, and watch the drama! Ha.

I thought DirectPeow was quite daring. Well, he could be the dark horse!! He jokingly said he wants to be the dark horse in Yellow background! You know what is that? Ha. I was sharp enough to pick up that not so direct cold joke.

Back to the 2:1 interview. UncleDennis and MaskyThng were the interviewers. MaskyThng was sick so he actually had a mask on. Ha. DirectPeow was blunt and brave enough to throw questions back to both them.

1. Why would you want to lump MHI with MMCMP together? Technically they are two different things. MHI is an initiative while MMCMP is a skill set.
> MaskyThng clarified that MHI is just part of it, the bulk of the responsibilities is still with MMCMP. UncleDennis agreed that the drafted job scope was pretty similar to what dajieda is currently doing, in a way this is to show some respect to her. *Oops. Then why do we need a EXP opening? You might as well appoint people to be the one. Chey.*

2. If today DirectPeow is the black horse, isn’t that they need someone who has high EQ to talk to dajieda as she needs to step down for DirectPeow?
> UncleDennis has not thought of that yet. Ha. *speechless*

3. How come this TRDw thing is not known to me? I only knew about something to do with inspector?
> DirectPeow answered: How would I know. Ha.

Apparently there is some communication breakdown. ha. side note. I heard this over the radio this morning. It is important to have good and frequent communication but it is also important to know when to stop.

MaskyThng must be cheekily an-chou-ing behind the mask. Ha. DirectPeow said UncleDennis is quite 老奸巨猾 while MaskyThng is much more soft spoken. Ha.

I just felt that all these interviews is actually a strategy game. Depending on who the interviewers are, you need to carefully craft the special strategy to better show off your strength, attack your opponent subtly and hit the right cum sweet spot of the interviewers.

I would say at this stage of life, my 沉浮and 心机is not as 深, as in when I compare with others. To me, I am just much more simple minded, you can call me dumb or whatever. Ha. It just did not occur to me that I want to manipulate the conversation, the thought etc.

No comments: