Friday, July 15, 2011

fLu. bUrn. pEeL


This is the FIRST time in my life that I am experiencing all these in SUMMER!


I thought... Never i will ever get burn since i have so much melanin, i will only get darker and darker. 

The spot on my right cheek proved it wrong. It hurts when I applied moisturizer on Tues night. the next thing i know, it starts to peel 2 days later. I tried to salvage that by applying Aloe and still...

Then... this flu has been affecting me for almost 2 weeks. My nose is blocked whenever i am indoor. It has gotten worse these few days. And I keep sneezing. I am unsure what is wrong with me. *sob sob*

Some said I am allergic and sensitive to the weather change. Come on, this is Summer!! Isn't Singapore/Malaysia has the same hot temperature except that it is humid back home? 

I am traveling to the land of Broccoli next week. I hope it won't get worse.

No comments: