Sunday, April 1, 2012

Indulgence - searching for the lost me

Today I indulge myself with the followings and I am very glad that these simple things made me happier, or at least brighten up my gloomy days. not depressed, but solemn days. hehe.. 
  1. 5 super big grapefruits. that guy said it is as sweet as the previous batch. I hope it really does.
  2. Pistachio Gelato. Yum yum. Though i have another small pint of dark raspberries ice cream in the fridge, I still..
  3. 2 big pack of potato chips. One of the sinful snack which is a MUST to me
  4. 12 large eggs. Getting my protein. Yeah. shh shh, given that i still have another 10 in the fridge
  5. 1 Natural Florida Orange Juice with Pulps. Hoho. addition to the whole cream milk && organic carrot juice
And my favourite buy!! Chocolate Marble Cake!! Love the buttery thick flavour. Yeah, fattening. Well, it's OK.


Dinner. What's for dinner? I had a nice combi today. It has been ages since i last fried something esp noodles and eggs. kekek
soy sauce hog belly+mushroom + frenchbean+prawn+mushroom+egg + cabbage冬粉


Oh well, this weekend is about solitude. Finding the lost me.

No comments: