Mutually Exclusive This is one of the logical expression which I observe recently. Mutually exclusive does not mean collectively exclusive. It is amazing how all ties into this observation. Personality, interaction, timing etc. It provides more room for deep thought and sometimes it leads into confusion too.
Only one thing that is true and eternal. Seek God and ask Him to guard your heart and thought. For all the goodness comes from Him.
EFC Worship I had a pretty decent P&W team last Sunday. Drum and piano and strong vocal. We sang classic songs ‘Come Let us Sing’, “Come on and Celebrate’, “Thanks to God’, ‘When I look into Your Holiness’ and ‘You’re the King of Glory’. The vocalists did a great job in harmonizing the songs. Praise God for that. Although there were hiccups but God is gracious, He still speaks to His people and touches their hearts.
If Only… I met some interesting individuals who like to venture out and do the things that I always want to try and do, at least for once. It includes, car camping, backpacking, paragliding etc. Well, most of them are guys.
If only I am a guy, then I can just go with them in peace
If only I am a guy, I can go on a solo trip and just make friends along the way. At least it is less dangerous.
If only he/they is/are lady(ladies), then I can go on trips with him/them
If only he is a lady, I can go without having much consideration. Just do it!
If only… haha. that’s why it is called IF ONLY
Fired so... a co-worker was fired last Monday. Apparently i was out of town and I did not know it until 2 days ago. It shattered me. KellyR and Myself are friends of these 2 girls and they were both laid off in the recent months.First, this 'friend' did not even notify me. I thought she has 1 month notice; Second, PTP folks are unaware... after asking around, i was told she was let go. Given 3 months probation since Jan 2012 and her manager, JFranz traveled all the way from Oregon just to pass her the box, face to face. How harsh!
Given that their organization is fast growing and there won’t be any WFR in near future.It never occurs to me that people can get fired that way. as in, not to those I know. So it was really shocking. For awhile, I feel insecure about my job.
Therefore, be thankful with your job and work diligently. OK, I work short hours but I get my job done OK!
Only one thing that is true and eternal. Seek God and ask Him to guard your heart and thought. For all the goodness comes from Him.
EFC Worship I had a pretty decent P&W team last Sunday. Drum and piano and strong vocal. We sang classic songs ‘Come Let us Sing’, “Come on and Celebrate’, “Thanks to God’, ‘When I look into Your Holiness’ and ‘You’re the King of Glory’. The vocalists did a great job in harmonizing the songs. Praise God for that. Although there were hiccups but God is gracious, He still speaks to His people and touches their hearts.
If Only… I met some interesting individuals who like to venture out and do the things that I always want to try and do, at least for once. It includes, car camping, backpacking, paragliding etc. Well, most of them are guys.
If only I am a guy, then I can just go with them in peace
If only I am a guy, I can go on a solo trip and just make friends along the way. At least it is less dangerous.
If only he/they is/are lady(ladies), then I can go on trips with him/them
If only he is a lady, I can go without having much consideration. Just do it!
If only… haha. that’s why it is called IF ONLY
Fired so... a co-worker was fired last Monday. Apparently i was out of town and I did not know it until 2 days ago. It shattered me. KellyR and Myself are friends of these 2 girls and they were both laid off in the recent months.First, this 'friend' did not even notify me. I thought she has 1 month notice; Second, PTP folks are unaware... after asking around, i was told she was let go. Given 3 months probation since Jan 2012 and her manager, JFranz traveled all the way from Oregon just to pass her the box, face to face. How harsh!
Given that their organization is fast growing and there won’t be any WFR in near future.It never occurs to me that people can get fired that way. as in, not to those I know. So it was really shocking. For awhile, I feel insecure about my job.
Therefore, be thankful with your job and work diligently. OK, I work short hours but I get my job done OK!
No comments:
Post a Comment