Monday, August 27, 2012

cold

I don't quite understand how did i get a cold in this hot summer. a few culprit here.
  • consecutive night out with insufficient rest
  • 3 buttery pineapple cakes 
I don't think I have talked a lot more for the past few days. The truth is, I was down with cough. that is hard to believe. Hmm... twice in 2 months. Arghh... health going down hill.

Anyway, I was forced to stay home, for good. I guess. I went out for my usual brekkie session and marketing at Zion. Bought a lot of snack but I cannot eat those yet. Boo...


What have I achieved for the past 2.5 days.

  • Watched Korean drama. 绅士的品格. Every now and then those romance comedy drama helps to spice up your life and great eye candy. hehe
  • Cooked soup and make it into a porridge. Ate the same stuff for the whole Sunday. A bit boring though
  • Finished reading the book written by Timothy Keller. Finally. It has been more than 1 month wanting to scan through and I kept procrastinating. oops. I am glad I did it.
Therefore the cough do me some good. Stay home bound. I wanted to jot down the recent thought on some of the growth and learning in life but I was again, very lazy. Oh yes, something proud to share. I did not turn on from laptop since 6pm last night. hehe... although I still have access to my touchpad, but that refrain me from spending longer time on the electronic device but to read my book.


Reminder from the Tues Worship session@ Rock. by Will Reagan (Nothing I hold onto, Climb)
I lean not on my own understanding
My life is in the hands of the maker of heaven
I Give it all to you God
Trusting that you'll make something beautiful out of me
I will climb this mountain
With my hands wide open
There is nothing I hold on to


Why it matters to me this time? there are some sequential action items needed when it comes to surrender our lives onto His hand. First, GIVE Him your life, Second, TRUST Him for His beautiful and wonderful intentions.

I examined myself and realized that... I have given mine to Him but I seem to forget that I need to continue to trust in His providence and faithfulness. hehe... 
thank God for reminding me again!

No comments: