I feel the loss, through the months in 2012.
I did not expect them at all, no, not at all. especially not in my this phase of life. Do i feel i am being abandoned? not really. how about forgotten? maybe not. It is just a coincidental phase whereby everyone start to have change.
The Leongs left for Seattle since Jun. It took me a while to adjust, maybe not too. I was busy with family visit and vacation. Then being pampered by the grandparent also made it worse. Sigh. Where is my Sunday dinner and Wednesday line dancing session. That day the boys are back in SD for a weekend and Isaiah can't even remember my name. That was sad.
GeorgeFoo. He first spotted me near MP03 bcoz I speak Singlish. Since then he has been looking out for me, always. And slowly he become my unofficial godfather. I basically ask him anything from oil change to insurance query. He has all the lobangs! Today, he retires after some 30 years of service in HP. He is the best coolie of all.
HowardM. He is my first ever faithful and kind counterpart of all. Although he can be long winded in the technical explanation, you can tell that he is very patient. Old school and believe in good things. He was one of the rare American who invited me to his house soon after I arrived in this country. I met all his family members!
BillH. He was the manager of Howard's team. He can be pretty blunt and sarcastic. I do not know how sincere and truthful he is, at times. But i trust that he meant for my good. He warned me not to go to downtown or Tijuana by myself. He also said I should get together with him some day as he thinks that I have not discovered San Diego as what a San Diegan should!
188 from SD site. I am unsure how many from other HP sites. It is truly a loss to the company. It marks the end of an era.
Who is responsible in creating a better tomorrow for HP? You? Me?
1 comment:
*hugz*
Post a Comment