Sunday, July 24, 2005

blue blues...

Feeling lethargic and no motivation to work!!!

Is it a sign to tell me that I should move on or I should change and my attitude as my head controls my body??!!!

I do not know what I can do, to be honest. I am lost, lost in this choppy and stormy sea.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Had a good time wid uni frens: Huijun, Steven and Siewwah. We joined this Heritage walk: Fun on foot last Saturday.

Can you imagine that we actually bring walkie talkie, map , bus guide, umbrella, food etc!! SO kiasu, we were hoping to get first prize! haaa... ah well, I dun think we manage to get into top 100 lo... haaa... Frankly, I dun think I have get to know more about Singapore thru this event, it's the delightful company i had that made it fun!!

Had a good worship yesterday too. I know that God's spirit works within us! He cares and our purpose of living is to worship HIM!! and HE alone deserved all the praises! Thank You, Lord =) Thanks for giving me a chance to serve you as a worship leader. I sincerely hope that You honours and accepts our sacrifices. Amen

No comments: