New issues arising at work. Tough tough, I do not have the knowledge to solve and troubleshoot it yet. Haiz, I am sorry, Lord. I have been relying on my own, which is no good
-------------------------------------------------
Took a ride from Siu from HBF. Haa... Simply cant imagine that she drives!! Thankfully it was a safe ride and she was kind enough to make a big turn from Pasir Panjang and picked me up at HBF. Thank you, dear fren =)
-------------------------------------------------
Hall visitations
New term kicks off and I gotta resume my routine @ NTU =)
Feel excited and eager to meet those freshies and oldies. Above all, I know God is going to create miracle again!!!!
Was feeling quite nervous while doing the hall visitation. Dunno what to say, how to approach them etc etc. Nah, I am no longer a student and how am I going to introduce myself?! Hee =) God just works in miraculous ways!!
First 4 contacts were not in so we just left a note for them. When it came to the fifth one, ah-ha... This freshie actually joined our FCO 2 weeks ago. He is kinda nice and frenly. He even invited us to sit and chat. WE had a good and sweet fellowship time!! He is so keen to join CF activities!! wowo..Praise the Lord! =) Met 2 chinese also, good to know they want to find out mroe about CF activities. Then I finally forced myself to call 2 freshies, Jon & ZM. Both sounded positive over the phone... phew... Oh ya, Uncle is very kind, he fetched us home again!!!!! we, the pampered and spoilt ASW & CCfers...kekek
-------------------------------------------
Had a good chat wid Kor. It was on relationship, work, family and church ministry. I had a nice time. What a precious moment. I am thankful for the time spent. It has been some time back since we last had a serious talk!!!
1 comment:
Yoz! no problem gal for the ride!!! ahhaha i think its was more of a trouble for u to wait for me to come n give u a lift ler! pai seh!
Post a Comment