Sunday, July 31, 2005

what a lovely baby - kaiyue

Hoho, how time flies =) it is Monday again!!!

Last week wasn't too bad. At least I know what's in my mind and not so unsettled. But then I am not too sure whether the voice is frm my inner self or father in heaven. Ya, need wisdom to discern. Also, this color specialist said can recommend me to FX. Wow, my heart itchs again...haha...SO nice if I can work there! ;p

***************************************

Kinda enjoy my family time last weekend. Sis is back, auntie and 2 little cousins came and we had a big reunion last weekend. Jie bought me quite a lot of clothes from HK...kekek... Went to airport wid mum & dad, and kaiyue. Haiyo, kaiyue called me 'ma' and I am kinda paiseh coz dun wan people to mistakenly think I am her mum. Haaa.. Kaiyue is so adorable and pretty!!!!! She even imitate what I said! kekek...she has brought a lot of laughters and joy to Ng and Yong family since her birth. Thank God for this baby niece =)

Then it was Kaiyue's dedication at CEFC. So whole family attended the service there. Hmm baby has such a superb charisma, both grandparents from papa & mama sides, shushu and gugus, biao yis and yi po... wowo, all went to church becoz of bb... =D This shows that how we love bb and of course, the ultimate aim is to bring our kin to God as some are non-Christians. Then we headed towards Warren Golf & country club at CCK for family lunch. We had dim-sum. The food is not so fantastic and so so only. The service is terrible. We din eat much since they hardly push their cart/ trolley near us for order. Alamak... nvm lar...

*******************************************

Get to spend some time chatting with jie since she is going back soon. I know I cannot take all these for granted. It is pure God's grace and mercy to my family. Glad that I am able to share some of my work-related issues with her and she gave me some insights.

*******************************************

I think I am a bit overwhlemed with anxiety, worries, stress!!
I am scared! I am afraid that I am unable to handle things happenned in CCF in the way God desires. I am worried that I am unable to cope & advise CCFers wisely... How to understand and have effective communication? How to exert positive influence? How to be a God-fearing dajie? How to build up the relationship? How to help exco to come and serve together with one heart, one mind? Hoho, so many challenges ahead.

God is good. He is the nagivator and captain of my boat. Shine or rain, He is there! Since I have taken this path, I shall continue this journey faithfully. Meanwhile, I need to ask God for more wisdom and grace. I cant claim what I have done as It is God who makes things possible!!! Amen

No comments: