I am just feeling weak, physically and hoping to catch some rest over the weekend
I bought a nice pair of pant and a top. So happy... kekek...
Had a good family time last night. It is kinda rare that everybody is at home and watch TV together. So I am quite thankful for that. So staying at home at night time is always a very 幸福 and heart-warming experience.
Thank you Lord for giving me a supportive, caring and loving family!
----------------------------------------------------------------
This morning, I saw this mother and son walking towards the MRT station. The mum always walked very fast whilst the skinny 10 y/o son walked in a slower pace with a very big bag on his shoulder. The mum juz bo chap him and never ever turn her head back to check how her son was doing.
This is not the first time I saw them. The mum always behave like that, i feel disgusted. Arghhh....
No comments:
Post a Comment