Went to HP to meet the APJ Training Manager. Hmm she is a nice lady. Somehow I feel that boss has overpromise & oversell. We are only good in HICIP, not all the training modules that HP offers.
He claimed that we are capable to deliever any training in AP. this 'we' includes me! *faint*
'I am not too sure with all the modules', I said. But boss told Celest, we are GOOD in everthing! Gosh.. after the meeting, boss told me not too be too honest. haiz..
I think I dun like to bull-shit too much. Boss has overdone it. I feel so umforfotable. It is something against my belief. *sob sob*
The 'best' part is HP will enrol me in this AP Train-the-Trainer course in Oct. Hmm thought I hope to leave this place soon, how am I to tell my boss that I dun wan to commit in such thing?
It is a good opportunity for me to expose to new stuffs and working wid big mnc like HP is always a dream to me. But I know deep in my heart is that my boss wont want me to involve too much in this training business. His purpose of involving me into this
TTT thing is to establish our company network.
Haiz...i dunno.
No comments:
Post a Comment