Sunday, August 21, 2005

If it is Your will

Lord, if it is Your will, please take me away from here. I feel a bit depressed and upset. I dunno how to shine for You!! I dun wan to be a quitter and yet I feel so lousy and shit about myself.

If the doors are not opened, please grant me a submissive and obedient heart. I found it very hard to manage self and them. Feeling directionless and swim to nowhere.

3 comments:

Xi Hao said...

sister.. wats wrong?? can share??? :)... can call me ya.. :)

Princess Pealow 的小脑袋 said...

feel shit about my work ar...

Time to move on? maybe... Hmm Dunno when God is going to open the door. I'm seeking... and I need lots patience and gentleness.

Thanks, xihao. Yup, will borrow your listening ear if there is a need.

I was so agitated during an discussion until I broke my necklace... so cho lo... too pek chek liao..haha

Xi Hao said...

ah??? aiyoh... feel free to call me or talk to me in church lor.. :).. keke..