Monday, August 29, 2005

My ex-boss is back!

Hmm just now had a great time talking to ex-boss. He came back to start off a new project. Finally we can work together again!

While briefing him some of the issues I encountered at work, i suddenly blurt a confession, saying that I want to quit! haha.... Then he sensed something wrong and asked if I have time for a talk. Yup, i am free today...so...

Was telling him how I fare for the past few months since he left and venting out some frustrations in front of him. Felt like i was bad-mouthing the management. But seriously I cant really see eye to eye to their strategy and goals. I told him how umcomfy I am with the bosses' conduct. Then I told him if there is a chance, I will choose to try out for new things.

Actually he is not surprised dat I have such thinking. Ehh...he is a good listener and a very kind cum nice guy. He shared some of his thoughts and insights. Hmm thank God for the wonderful time although i do feel bad and guilty for what I have commented on the management.

Haiz, now the move does not depend on me but the heavenly boss. I actually feel a bit discouraged after so many days of waiting. The feeling sucks. But I have told myself to have more patience and stay positive. =)

No comments: