I dunno how happen to me? myself and my appetite?!
Dunno why, dun crave for food these few days, dun feel like eating and hungry, maybe! Hmmm... wonder why...
I think I am calmer and expressionless these few days. However, I do have peace in me. The peace which comes from God. I know I should be still and know that HE is GOD, the LORD of my life.
----------------------------------------------------------
Thank God for a freshie last night. She got to know us during ECA fair and she actually took the trouble to come and join our BS. Very touched and thankful =)
Had a good BS last night. Hmm we cant self proclaim our own righteousness. There isn't any righteous person in this world. Only by His grace and via His blood, we are cleansed and then justified by faith.
The book of Romans, the most recent sermon, QT readings and recent incidents again make me reliase that it is so tough to shine for the Lord in this world. Lord, please teach me and mould me into a better instrument, a better person. So that when people see me, they see God. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment