I feel exhausted, physically and mentally...
Been attending scuba diving lesson since Monday. Theory part was OK. Err... the pool part, haiz..feel sad and demoralised.
I feel so stupid. I fear of trapping myself in the water! HOw how? I am going to Tioman in 2 days time!
Please pray for the calmness and a sound mind to think and act carefully while I am underwater for maybe 10m++... Kinda scared and worried actually. Din sleep last night, all night long this 'BCD' word keep flashing thru my mind. *sob sob* insecure is the word to use.
What if i become too panicky while stay underwater? =*(
tonight is the second night of the pool lesson. Gosh, more difficult stuffs to learn... OK, be steady... This trip shd be relaxing, no stress please...
btw, I thx God dat the instructor, Roy is quite nice and patient. Really, i feel I am a bit slow n clumsy =(
1 comment:
jia you!!! will be praying for the group.. :)... muz enjoy the trip k... :P...
Post a Comment