Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Days in SIMTech, NTU

I reliase I dun really like programming! Those DOS command looked aliens to me and I do not know how to communicate with them!!!

Unable to use this JAM/MR tool to build the application, therefore cant add in any trace info. Oops, how to do? I do not know ler... On the other hand, I am thankful that I get to know self a little bit more. My interest might not be in coding... Hmmm perhaps this is why some doors are never opened? Dunno. Maybe, possible or it could be just a wild and silly thought only...

Hate to come SIMTech at times as need to take bus179 to NTU. Althought the journey is shorter and comparably nearer to my house, I dislike the inconveniences. Kekek.. spolit girl! Ah well, i get to taste lots nice n cheap food here. Kekek.. and I was so happy to spot a few hallmates, and CFers yesterday during meal hours. So nice and heartwarming esp when i saw junyi and darren. Since 1999 we were in the same hall till we grad...haha.. how time flies.. and now junyi is back for Master while Darren is wid NIE. Unbelievable!!!

I am goin to stuck in this stupid Argyll CMS... haiz...

No comments: