Misunderstanding
==============
Had a good working adult grp last Friday. It was about 'Misunderstanding'. Many a times, we tend to see things from different perspectives and thus different views. Nothing bad actually, we just have to learn to think, listen, understand and discern the variants. If you are lacking of wisdom, ask from HIM! (James 1:5)
Morning breakfast
==============
This is the first time I see most of them so punctual and enthu for our CG gathering. It was a farewell breakfast for the 2 girls and a mini celebration for YT whose birthday was on 24th. Thank God for the time. I am grateful!!!
Mayo shredded chicken, mayo-tuna, tomato, cheese cubes, wholemeal bread, papaya, watermelon, duku, milk and orange juice. That's what we had for our bf!! I enjoy preparing food for those I want to share love with. Although it is not very yummy and fantastic but it is the thoughts that count! I like cooking, i like baking and I love food! haha.. oops... must watch what you eat... haha =)
Post Mid-autumn celebration
======================
Met many old aunties and uncles from old Nantah last night. They are a bunch of lovely, fun-loving and kind ex-Cfers. They shared their testimonies on how they 'borrow' time from God and How gracious God is in their lives. Guess what, they were so happy to see us, the new blood participating in their activities. We look extremely precious! haa.. only a few of us turned up actually. Gd fren n Lio, JY, YF, Andy n SM. Had a nice chat wid gd fren. Thank God for the frenship we had over the years. The trust and the honesty we have for one another... a fren whom I can turn to when I am not OK. Hope this frenship will continue to blossom as we grow older =)
I prayed b4 the gathering. I know I will see them and thank God that the relationship has improved and I truly believe that In Christ, there should not be hatred but love and forgiveness. I pray to God that I can truly released from that burden and have reconciliation in HIM. I can, by His grace and strength!
===========================================
It is a brand new week! Yahoo..i look forward to the family trip....kekek ;p
2 comments:
1st M - i am really out of my wits, so i need a lot wisdom from Him
2nd M - i am out from my CG, so no more morning breakfast
3rd M - the elders are sad seeing me leaving the church, no more precious now!!
how sad....
Hmm Howwei,
Seek His kingdom first. Go back to Christ...It is a must. It is only in HIM we can find rest and peace.
Why are you leaving the church? Hmmm having some probs with the fellow churchmates uh?
Stay focus. Look to God..turn ur eyes upon Jesus
Come on, cheer up!!! God will never fail us =)
Post a Comment