Sunday, September 11, 2005

some disorganized thoughts

Hmm somehow I fear of coming to work. Scared to see his face and talk to him. The morale in office is low... I gotta 振作 abit... must... Good fren and nice proj manager are gone and I'm a bit sad...

***************************************************
A leader should see the vision first from God then he can only impart it to the fellow followers. Actually I always think that God's expectations is our expectations too. So so we need to work harder towards the goal. We need to 体恤 mankind's weaknesses but we cant always compromise in certain things that God does not honour. Haiz... Maybe I expect too much? Not humble enough? Too high ego? But i was trained like that ler... during my teenage times, uni days and now!!!

I shared with JW and SM some of my thoughts ..at least i can share it freely and as I wished. Thanks God for the brothers I met in CCF, they are quite helpful,wise and reliable.

When you have problems, do not ask 'Why me?'. But ask 'What you want me to learn out of it?'. OK, i am learning...

****************************************************

NCS? NCS! NCS... Should I try it out? Dun really know how should I react... OK, I will try and if the door is opened, I will walk towards the door.

No comments: