Monday, September 19, 2005

20th day of the 9th month in 2005

How time flies! Today is the 20th day of moi Septembre le. What have I done for the past 20 days?

Do not know what to say
------------------------
Recently I suddenly become speechless when it comes to prayers. I do not know how should I pray and what to tell my abba father in heaven. Loss of words and I become so numb. I really need Holy spirit to intercede for me.

I know He knows what is in my mind and He knows everything about me. He sees it and He will not just leave me alone. I know, I know... Someone suggested that I can just sing songs when I dunno what & how to pray. It makes sense, ya?


Something to give thanks
-------------------------
Seeing myself participate more in church ministry recently i.e. Labis mission trip, Lishi CG17 group and Working adult group. I guess it is time for me to respond to God's calling towards the congregations. This is something good and worth of giving thanks. I am sure I will get to learn alot. Well, it wont be an easy path and it can be quite challenging and tough job.

God lets me reliase that I need to be gentler and more humble while working wid the rest. He allows me to see the vision and I have the responsilities to share with the rest. I need to be more careful with my thoughts and my words so that what i do, i say, i think do honour God and is God-fearing.

Heard this statement from Dr Loo recently during a talk on God's sovereignty.

Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.

You know what... our THOUGHTs control our ACTIONs, then soon it becomes our HABIT. Eventually it develops into our CHARACTERs and it affects our LIVEs and becomes PART OF US.

Isn't it scary? Hmm what you think can have such a great impact on your life! Do you reliase it? Come on, LY... you better dwell in the Lord always and ask HIM to guard your HEART =)

People come people go
----------------------
Hmm finally 2 students are leaving for UK soon. Glad to have a chance to actually lead them as a group. Sometimes I feel so close yet I do feel so far at times. Well, I really hope that they can continue to witness God in whatever they are doing and may God mould them into a better and God-fearing person.

Like to mention one of them. I feel that she is faithful, gentle and a person with gratitude. A very simple lady and I am glad that I actually able to grow with her in certain part of her life journey. Maybe I have influenced her some bad values... haha =p ah well, I do have some positive influences too. Hee =) I recall the sms which she sent was quite heart warming and it has since become my reminder when I feel discouraged.
It says: When the going gets tough, toughen your faith

Indeed a very simple and normal message, somehow at that point of time it touches me =)

No comments: