Thursday, September 1, 2005

second dive at pool

Thank God that the second pool lesson was OK! I start to enjoy myself liao. I am grateful to those who actually pray for me. It is so nice and pleasant to know that you are being remembered in their prayers.

The fellow teammates are kind and encouraging also. They are Sherry, Qiyu, Qingxian, & FangJing. Oh ya, Roy is indeed a very patient and responsible dive master. Glad to have him as our instructor. By His grace and mercies, I slowly regain my confidence and want to dive again!

I still have not get a hang of the skills I learnt for past 2 sessions. Well, practise makes perfect. I must persevere and do not give up. Cast all my anxiety to my Lord God for He cares for me =)

We will be setting off for our Tioman trip in 7 hrs time! whoohoo!! =D Hope we can enjoy ourselves and have fun!!! Enjoy the nature that our Lord God, the creator of heaven and earth give to us!!! Hmm so must keep this golden rule in my mind, DO NOT STOP BREATHING....n be careful!!!

Having some drastic changes at work. OK, shall blog more in the next post.

lastly, a big thank you to Xihao for your encouragement =) Mug hard and enjoy what you are studying!!!!!

2 comments:

Xi Hao said...

hmmmm.... i should be with u all one lor... haha... feel a bit sad cuz u all on the way there while i still at home... haha... muz enjoy the trip!!! take care!!!

Xi Hao said...

eh... if u mean post it online can try imagestation.. or if u wan to post in ur blog then u haf to go to blogspot.com and take a quick tour... think there got tell u go where to get the bloggerbot to post photos... :p