Juz came back from a 4-days break. Feel lethargic and dun feel like working at all! This sucks, isn't it? ;p
Had a good time with family. Spent most of the time on the journey and makan-ining non-stop. As a result, gain a few Kgs. arghhh!! Practically we did nothing much for the whole trip... Well, it was the atmosphere and bond that counts. Also, slacking at times is a blessing too. Keep eating and koon-ing =) Indeed i am a pig...
Went to Galilee church last Sunday. Hmm a church which nurtures me and equips me with many of my current gifts. I am thankful to God, the pastors, the kind elders who touch my life. Without them, I wont be who I am today. New generations have grown up and now it 's their turn to stand up and lead. Good good.
****************************************************
Today is the 4th day of October. Hmm i have been grumbling for that long and yet nothing happen. I am tempted to try ST since gd fren is there also. But do I really want to be a SE? One thing I am very sure is I do not want to face computer all the time! I am very clear about this. I have been praying everyday for that UBS thingy. I dun wan to get distracted bcoz of ST thingy.* concentrate concentrate, focus focus*
I thought I shd have faith in HIM, why am i still trying to find ways on my own. He has a purpose for everything. Even If He does not allow, I am still OK and will learn to be calm and submissive. At least I try and have passion in it. I want to be accountable to myself and God, of course.
I somehow know what I want but I do not know how do I get there. Will I ever get there? I dunno. Which path to take? Is that the correct one? I dunno either.*puzzled and confused*
HE knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment