I am attending HP TTT training event now at PSA building... Feeling a bit tiredd and exhausted. Although I just sit there and lern, i do feel tired. All info and knowledge are kinda solid and important.Can my brain take dat much info? hoho... dunno...
Hmm feeling a bit inferior as I sit in the training room. Most are angmohs, experienced somemore. I am one of the 2 girls. there is this Aussie angmoh, quite arrogant, looking down on people like me since I am the most junior here?! Come on, I can also be knowledgable after 12 years lo... argh...Hmm... actually feel a bit extra being here.Not too sure where can I go after attending this.
taking exam soon... what if i fail the test? cnat imagine dat...
Juz an update. One door - ST is closed. I think I hv peace afte gd fren told me. =)
thank God...ok...5 more min to exam... haiz.. so what if i am certified again?!
No comments:
Post a Comment