So what if all the bosses are back in town? They din even bother to greet and update us. Haiz so sad. Although I was looking forward to their comeback, now I dont really think so. Perhaps out of sight is better?
Haa.. What kind of employee I am!!!
Think this YM very cute. He really acts according to instructions without asking why. Juz do blindly. When RW and I queried him for some of the calculations, he appeared to have little knowledge on what he is doing and push the responsibilities to MB and those profile creators. Haiyo, I know I am being picky and choosy. But you shd at least understand what you are doing ma. So when people ask you and you know how to reason it out.
Then during lunchtime, RW was kind enuff to ask YM how his wife job hunting coming along. Guess what?! YM kept quiet for a while and he blurted out "None of your business. Why should be bother others affairs. Should people tell you how many kids they want?"
RW was kind enuff, he din talk back. If I were him, I would definitely tell him off. What's wrong with showing concern? People ask becoz they care. You think we are so free to bother mer. Haiz... are all the chinese is the same? I wonder
**************************************************
Got this sms yest. It says: "Go and look for the doors. God will guide you to the door."
Hmm how true it is? I dunno. Is it a sensible thing to do as in find the way out first myself? Hmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment