Thursday, October 6, 2005

my homeeee...

Hmm had a 2.5hrs long project hour. Haiyo, keep repeating the same old stories.I am getting sicked of it.

Somehow I found myself drifting away from the team. Hmm a bit half-hearted and have no drive to take part in the discussion & execution. Haiz, I should not behave like dat. Getting more and more negative. Hmm they still do not update us with the business progress. A bit sad tough. Maybe WL has his own reasons ba, so be it.

I met dis chinese guy, DX. very clean looking PHD-to be. Haa... wid a spec, look very approachable and nice. Haa.. but when he starts to speak up, hmmm some points being deducted...kekek =)

***************************************************

Had a fun dazu last night. Although it was only a bible quiz and bible verse memorising night, I simply enjoy the fellowship. Think i must confess a bit, sometimes i think I am being too real to them. As in i laugh, complain, shout whenever i want to. Haa... i can be very sarcastic and particular at times. Really thankful that they accept me as part of them.

One sem down. I have another sem left. I think I will miss everyone one in ccf and the moments we spend tog. I called it my home as this is where i belong. Their love, acceptance, caring, forgiveness and sometimes scoldings...haha ;p

1 comment:

juan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.