Yesterday was an overwhelming day... hoho... feeling happy =)
Was on leave as going to HP at 2pm. Hmm thank God that I have peace in my heart, was calm and steady.
Spent the first hour with 3 engineers. At first cant really catch what that Angmoh said and i kept praying. Asked for wisdom to understand what he said. Thank God, I was able to catch his words. *cold Sweat* Then they started to bombard me with lotsa technical questions w.r.t color output, catridges, case studies, projects i worked on etc etc. Although there were times that I did not answer well but I am actually very grateful for the opportunity. Feel quite happy when that angmoh said very good for my answers ;p In fact, I reliase dat God has prepared me for every step. If not for last mth HP's TTT, i guess i wont be able to answer those qns confidently; if not for the projects i was and am doing, I wont know that much...etc etc... Why i always so narrow-minded?!! arghhh...
Then the manager came in and talked to me one-on-one. Well, she asked what my hobbies are, the positions i held during Uni days, how i think abt my job etc. It lasted .5 hr. Thank God for carrying me thru all these. 1.5hrs in all!! Never thought that I can talk for so long, like being interrogated like dat. Haa....
It was an interesting and fruitful interview. I learnt alot and I experience His presence all the time. Ah well, I have done my part, so I need to learn to put everything in His hands. Trust and be submissive to whatever outcome is. In short, I am happy with my performance today if compared to the Friday one. Not by myself, but God's blessings.
OK, wait patienly ba, LY =)
3 comments:
you're in my prayers! :)
Dont worry! Just keep on praying, sure GOD will open a door for you. I experienced it before. Amen!
FYI, yin yin is my wife :)
Post a Comment