Sunday, July 2, 2006

Be faithful & press on

40 Dop - what on earth am I here for?

Yesterday was the kick off day, most people i.e. co worker were in Orange :) Hmm I think church has spent quite a bit on this campaign...

Anyway, I think God has a mission for me these days. Though the visibility not so high, maybe not much of recognition, but but I think this is where i should start from. A servant shd not be too calculative, he/she shd just do what he/she is asked to FAITHFULLY. Ultimately God is the our master and we are accountable to Him and what we do. May I continue to be His instrument and His ambassador...

Din I say that I wanted to be a bit low profile and be a faithful follower? This wld be a great opportunity !!!

-------------------

Went for the HK Youth convention wrap up meeting yesterday. I see God works in many ways. He reminds and teaches everyone in various ways and with different approaches. Good to hear some of the sharing, quite encouraging :)

Also I discover something.... hee.... :) K, shall keep in my prayer. God wills everything and I should just take my hands off. Be good, LY

No comments: