Sunday, July 16, 2006

It was an exciting weekend...

First it was the weekday cell grp. Was quite nervous when I started to lead the discussion. Thank God for the presence of the Holy spirit. Though I am dumb in speech and I can see that the whole session was filled by God's glory and mercies!!

Vivian, Joseph, ShiYun, Gaosheng and I just started to pour out more and made the effort to share. A good start =) Since we used church premises, we were forced to leave at 10pm. We reunioned with our buddy group @ Ah Mei for kopi. A nice fellowship. Glad to have everyone there, at least for myself , i never thought we will have such combination. Was super high after that CG. hee...

Then sat... went to J's hse ... hee.. while they are busily playing mahjong, I had fun at the kitchen. Hmm i dunno how to play mahjong and I dun wan to learn. Although ppl said mahjong is good for brain but hmmm... I think we, Christians shd be the insulators of the world. Ah well, friends never force me to play...hehe... We had fun chitchatting, cooking and serving :)

Yesterday... I pledge to God... hmm in term of how would I live to worship Him. I better keep my promise and work toward it. Hee....

TOnight going to be fun again!!!! Dinner at my place...keke... under dark blue sky...kekek

1 comment:

*fio said...

huhh how come we cannot play mahjong mehh? if i play without money without bets but just as a fun game, a form of entertainment?