Friday, August 27, 2010

Moving

Things has been moving fast for the past 2 weeks though there are moments that are just so pissing and i lost my cool. Seriously, do i need to be that agitated when

I don't get update on the date?
I don't get informed on the last minute absence?
mum refused to rest when she is sick?
you're supposed to be the ic and yet you are unaware?

the answer is NO. Guess what, God has brought good out of the not so nice event which I thought it was. It is about human interactions. It is about communications. It is about having things happenned in His time. i had other blessings when things are not my way.

We have new addition to the family, welcome our little Yue Chen. Pretty little girl!! kekeke. I shall try and get you something during my preview trip. Thank God for His gift!!

I thought I was a bit mad last few days since i strike 2 random conversation with a stranger and a not so familiar colleague. They have the similarity. They have been to the place where i will go soon for good!!

This first stranger is an indian. Ha. I just cut his conversation with his friend on a bus. Yes, out of no way. I got too excited as I overheard that he was there and will be there for years. Those people beside me must have thought that i am an indecent girl, how come i give that person my namecard and talk so much!! Haha. oh man, queen scared me. True enough, that guy called my office number the very next day! well, i didn't bother to take down his number.

The second guy SK is a nice guy. Ha. he asked if i am a Christian as he overheard my phone conversation while q-ing for shuttle bus months ago. Was i that loud? ha. He even can tell that I attend Chinese Church and read chinese bible. Ha. so rare. i mean nowadays it's rare that you will find local reading ch bible, going for ch services. Cool. He told me about the church he went and said what he missed most is not the company but the pastor there. hoho. wowow. I was quite worried on which church should i go to and you see... God sms me via His angels.

It is still a lengthy process... you can say i am pessimistic and to certain extent, i am. maybe that's me! I am not like what my outlook says about me -> cheerful and optmistic girl. I am rather maybe a more self motivational girl. That's all.

Thank God for Barb. She has been encouraging and told me to hang tight! Thank God for Cheryl and i think in some ways, her presence makes me look extremely good and exert some pressure to Barb ;p I felt very good after talking to Cheryl that day on how to resolve the deadlock. She said: I know it's not you to take those crap, so just fight for it else quite HP. ha. I am glad to have her support and advice.

I wonder, how can all this take quite awhile? hmm a few months ler. Latest surprise. This morning i just knew there is some changes on the relocation. OK, be cool and heads up!

As for Japan trip, finally settle on the accom. hoho,i am gonna be a flying pillow for the next 2 mths... more mileage pls.. i wanna a free NA ticket! :p

No comments: