I don't understand why do I become so weak since last week? Come on, it was only 2 coffees plus laksa?! How could it turn out to be a throat infection, follow by feevr, flu and cough and worse still, voice-less! hohho. hardly took so many MCs... if not for the IHPS stuffs, I wont bring back my lappy to check company mail. ha. sick me. Indeed i am sick.
选择
To iron out the details on the package makes my head swirl! Kekek. I ask for it! Read a comic by 吴悠律, it says..
虽然凋谢势在必行,但花儿从来不选择枯萎。世事难料,所以选择应该不问对错;而勇于承担后果的每一个选择,其实都能成就一个成长。
I like the 插图and the little column which this guy had on every Sunday Zaobao. His thought can be random but quite down to earth. He will use such weird or rather 天马行空illustration to bring across his point. hoho, i am gonna to miss that.
I also like the bi-weekly column by princessLee on Sunday Times. she is quite vocal and skeptical. What attracts me is she dare to criticize even if it opposes her brother and father's policy. hoho. She is being pragmatic and i think to a certain extent, she empathize with ground level people; given that most prince and princess wont understand the bitterness of 小市民!
Where is Sumiko Tan? She must have enjoying her marriage life now in UK? oh man, i also like her article and when is she coming back? sob sob. I like Colin's bi-weekly column on his NYC + yakuza baby life. Interesting guy.
WAR
there is bound to have a warfare in WS soon since both Ming2 and daJie will fight for the expert position. Personally i support dajie and prefer her to be the lead. To me, she is more well -rounded though her years in BPD is not as long as ming2.
Recently we also got into a conversation whereby "If you're a boss, would you pay an employee the amount of $$ you're getting today to do the work you're doing? ". Peow and Myself said we might not. Ha. it does not mean we are overpaid, just that we think we can be stretched further and contribute more. of course there are people thinking that they will. from this small survey, we can tell that who has higher self value! sometimes your value does not determine what you do but rather who you are. Like Uncle Dennis told me recentlyt, it is not what you deliver but how you do it. That's how the manager deal with FPR question. ha.
PC is another victim of all these expert promotion. His peers seem to advance and he somehow got stucked. He is a nice guy. today it is LeNing's bday, so he is off to celebrate the bday! kekek. sweet daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment