Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweet

I don't understand why was I so agitated yesterday. Is there a real reason that I should be that fuming?! Silly me. Really silly. After a good sleep, I am really amazed by self on why do I get so worked out when I only heard a few statements from birdnest.

Seriously, I don't think I am great and I am really flattered by all the escalation. Not that I am good but it does show I am highly valued as what Sing said. Maybe those events which I anticipate to take place has yet to, that’s why I am so frustrated.

As I drag myself to dinner last night, Echen was very sweet. As I stepped into the house, I told her: Come, give gugu a hug. She guai guai came over! She normally tries to be funny by not listening to us. But yesterday she did! Feel so comforting while being hugged by her. Then I told her: Gugu is angry today. She then innocently asked: At work? I said: Ya. She then said: Someone scold you? I straight away burst into a fit of laughter. Haha.

What a sweet niece I have! Kekeke. Though there are still uncertainties, I was reminded by God that I got to be still and trust that His grace is sufficient for me when I am weak! I have to keep reminding self that His will to be done, but also hope that it is also of my favour ;p

No comments: