Since I came in around 7.30am today, not sure why my back is aching?! Let me try to take a break here. Again?! Ha. Ya.
The recent trip was relaxing and more importantly it was with good companion! Queen told me not to stress too much as they have no must see and must eat. So we will just go and explore!
True enough, I really salute myself. I myself can’t even confirm the exit, how would they! Ha. Well, as QY said, even if we take the wrong road, no one will know except me. Haha. Very true. I actually wanted to sleep during the journey but I couldn’t. thanks to walkie talkie, we actually ‘talked’ to strangers at the custom, we overheard and responded to their conversation! Kekeke.
The short stay @ humble nest was good, I thought. At least we all had some exchanges with papaNg. Kekek. Let him talk about his good old days stories. Keke. There were queries around the family portrait. QY said mamaNg looked like a PM’s wife. Hehe. Thank God for His blessings, it is all about His grace and mercies!! Nothing that man can boast about. Mikey said the noodles is nice, we rolled our eyes since we are not expert in noodles. Kekek.
It’s stunning that the Tg Piai Resort concierge people actually allowed the unauthorized guest to continue to stay!! We were supposed to get that unit! Well, after some negotiation, we got 2 rooms. Ha. Gentle yet strong breeze. How nice! You can see second link from the resort! Mikey still brought binocular along. *salute* haha.
The seafood wasn’t great. Well, Wong said it’s highly recommended in the web. Well, it’s really SO-SO only. Ha. C’mon, as local, I have higher expectation! The Twister game was funny!!! The morale of the game is: You’d better exercise more often, stretch your muscle every now and then! Kekeke. It tests your reflex! Everyone had fun, lots of laughter! And lots of photos taken! Little Eunice just stayed around and behaved very well!
We had fried noodles and crab fried rice for the breakfast then we headed for the mangrove walk in search of the southern most of the main land asia. Ha. Even though Eunice was koon-ing, Wongs still bothered to bring her along. And here we go, we visited the national park. there were quite a few surrounding monkeys and we were afraid of them, thinking that they might attack us. Kekek. Not coward ok, just want to be cautious! We jollily posing for photos under the big hot sun! that’s why we’ve got headaches lo.
Fruits for lunch! The folks were very keen to have a durian feast. I just sat aside and watched them eat. Ha. I am not too keen since headache plus really not in the mood of durian-ing. Hehe. Queen went to pluck pu-to-san (something similar to Rambutan), uncleYao went to cut out a dragon fruit, and auntieMeng served us with pineapples! Kekeke. I can tell they had a good time eating the fruits. Loi-s were too full to have lunch!! We headed home after the ahHui fishball noodles and bought some breads home!
In short, it is a simple yet lovely and heartwarming outing. I am unsure when the next group outing be but I definitely thank God for this! Seize the day!
Time flies and people grow. It is inevitable that we hang around with different people, that’s life. Isn’t it? Was using the term, ex-GF to Jess when I told her about our trip. It sounds weird and sad. OK, time to move on :) God has made things beautiful in His time and of our best interest!
No comments:
Post a Comment