The pilot effort is a mess. Really. Meeting overlapped, workforce overlapped. What is going on?! Is this DD trying to hide stuff? Is bBro aware that sometimes he really creates chaos?!
And I need to adjust to GS's style for sure. He is actually not as bad and not as annoying yet. I always feel that he is less tactful and he does not filter his thought. The contradiction is that we like to hear full stories especially those not-so-pleasant comments. Isn't manager are supposed to suppress and beautify before further communications? Simply pouring out the thought frighten me quite a bit. I prefer Felt's style better.
The culprit could be -> We are too busy chopping the wood to sharpen our axe? hehe. I was challenged -> "have you pushed yourself harder?"... Hmm maybe be. and perhaps I don't want to.
The culprit could be -> We are too busy chopping the wood to sharpen our axe? hehe. I was challenged -> "have you pushed yourself harder?"... Hmm maybe be. and perhaps I don't want to.
Next, the upset feel originates from the loss I have. I have mentioned it but I do feel it more and more. Oh man. Queen reminded me that it happens to her too. Bottom line, be thankful what you have now and treasure it. I agree.
Since I can only do least impact activities. I went to Torrey Pines beach for a 45min walk before the Thursday cell. It was nice even though you can't see the sunset as the marine layer was simply too thick. I saw 2 boats in the ocean. the wave are pretty high though. Not much sun light yet it is still very beautiful. Unintentionally my jean was wet. hehe.. nice though.
As I arrive at church. they told me that the sunset was wonderful, sun was awesome. It tells a story. what you can perceive does not mean the actual fact. You have to look at things at various perspective. God creates beautiful things, always! The unseen does not equate to non-existence.
要相信上帝无时无刻的供应和应许哦!
No comments:
Post a Comment